Hints and Tips
For those of you keen enough to venture into the garden this month there are a few jobs that can still be done.
This is the time now when deciduous shrubs and trees can be dug up and moved or bare rooted varieties can be purchased for planting.
1) Continue winter digging if soil is workable.
2) Rake up the last of the leaves.
3) Clear away debris.
4) Move or plant deciduous trees or shrubs if soil is workable.
5) Rejuvenate shrubs, climbers and hedges.
6) Plant seasonal outdoor tubs and hanging baskets for Xmas.
7) Harvest Brussels sprouts, Christmas broccoli, parsnips and leeks.
Happy Gardening !!!
Some products you may find useful this month below.......